房地产经纪人® are licensed real estate professionals who are members of the National Association of 房地产经纪人®, the New York State Association of 房地产经纪人® 和 their local board or association of 房地产经纪人®. 他们必须严格遵守 道德规范, 和 their job is to ensure you get what you need throughout the entire home 购买 和 销售 process.
For more information on what a REALTOR® 能为你做什么 购买 和 销售 processes, read the information below or contact a local board or association of 房地产经纪人® 在你的区域. Not all real estate brokers 和 agents are 房地产经纪人®. 找房地产经纪人® “R” when you hire a real estate professional.
Buying a home is probably the biggest single investment you’ll ever make. 买房子的时候, it’s a good idea to surround yourself with knowledgeable people within the real estate industry, including a true professional – your local REALTOR®.
- 一个房地产经纪人® helps a buyer determine how much home they can actually afford. 通常房地产经纪人® can suggest additional ways to accrue the down payment 和 explain alternative financing methods.
- 一个房地产经纪人® has access to thous和s of listings 和 can evaluate those listings in terms of affordability 和 suitability – size, style, 特性, 位置, 等. 一个房地产经纪人® will not waste time showing homes that do not meet their needs.
- 一个房地产经纪人® can supply information on real estate values, 税, 公用事业费用, municipal services 和 facilities, 和 may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect a consumer’s decision to buy.
- 一个房地产经纪人® can often suggest changes within an available home that could make it more suitable to a buyer’s needs.
- 一个房地产经纪人® has no emotional ties to available homes, 因此, he/she can point out advantages 和 disadvantages in an objective manner.
- 当一个房地产经纪人® 是买方的代理吗, he/she will negotiate the most favorable price 和 terms on behalf of the buyer.
- 一个房地产经纪人® usually knows the local money market 和 can tell a buyer about financing options.
- 一个房地产经纪人® can explain the closing process in advance 和 tell a buyer if local law requires an attorney to be present. 一个房地产经纪人® can provide the buyer with a list of qualified attorneys if the buyer doesn’t have one.
Want to figure out the estimated cost of purchasing that dream home? 用这个表.
Not too sure what to look for when walking through an open house? 这里有一个方便的清单.
Sellers benefit from using a REALTOR®
根据 National Association of 房地产经纪人®, 在宝马官方网站, the typical FSBO home sold for $68,000美元，而不是165美元,000 among licensed agent-assisted homes. Selling a home is a complex transaction that takes time, effort 和 expertise.
- 一个房地产经纪人® can help set a realistic competitive price for the seller 和 figure the approximate net proceeds for the sale based on types of loans, the seller’s outst和ing loan balance 和 closing costs.
- 一个房地产经纪人® is familiar with the local home loan market, knows if seller assistance is advisable 和 can help a seller decide the type of financing that’s best to expedite the sale.
- 房地产经纪人® ensure potential buyers are “qualified” as to their affordable price range prior to showing them a seller’s home.
- 一个房地产经纪人® can list the seller’s home in a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) 和 can work with other 房地产经纪人® to assure the seller a wider range of prospective buyers.
- 一个房地产经纪人® will advise prospects of all aspects 和 conditions of the seller’s home, even faults the seller doesn’t intend to fix. This will protect the seller from later objections.
- 一个房地产经纪人® h和les most all aspects of the 销售 process including: phone inquiries, 做预约, open houses 和 showings along with potential buyer follow-ups.
- 一个房地产经纪人® is a skilled salesperson who knows how to merch和ise a seller’s home efficiently. 一个房地产经纪人® knows how to add sales appeal to a seller’s home at a low to moderate cost.
- 如果一个房地产经纪人® 是卖方的代理吗, he/she maintains objectivity in responding to criticisms by the buyer 和 in presenting offers 和 counter-offers until an agreement is reached.
- 一个房地产经纪人® will familiarize the seller with the closing procedures in advance 和 often attend the event to explain any questions.
Want to estimate the proceeds of 销售 your home? 用这个表.
Is your house ready to put on the market? 这里有一个方便的清单.
房地产经纪人® work for home buyers 和 sellers
让你的经纪人为你工作. A qualified real estate professional can answer questions on price, terms, possession, 等., 和 maintain objectivity in resolving buyer objections. 房地产经纪人® bring buyers 和 seller together to negotiate an agreement satisfactory to both parties. Before the first showing 和 beyond the final sale, you’ll get the know-how 和 service you deserve when employing the services of a New York REALTOR®.
For more information on how to pick the best REALTOR® 如有需要，请查看 房地产时报 文章“选择你的代理.”